Good morning and welcome!
This is my first blog ever! I know, shocking, right? In this day-in-age how is that even possible? Well, it is.
Let me introduce myself, my name is Elise. I am a psychic (specific description in profile). I feel everything and know many things, and I have never really gotten the hang of explaining it, so let’s just skip that part for now and go with a bit of faith.
- In this blog I am hoping to accomplish a few things:
- Help people to understand what living with these abilities are like.
- Help people to recognize what is a “real” psychic and what is a “fake” psychic.
- Give you insight into the complexities of being a psychic.
- Help you to understand the frustrations of knowing too much.
- To learn from others, especially the perceptions of this ability to others. – How to better myself in order to give more helpful information.
It may seem a bit vague, but trust me we will get deep into all this with time.
The reason I am starting this blog is because I have yet to find people who truly see from my point of view. Some have come close, but none see the complexity of these visions and the ripple effect they produce. Some have potential, but refuse to exercise their skills, in turn allowing them to fade away until they are useless. Others insist they have abilities, but after a few simple questions it is quite obvious that they do not. After many years of searching, I came to the conclusion that I may be the only one. If I am not the only one, maybe others are fearful of being seen as “crazy” or “wrong”. Well, I am here to tell you that you are not crazy or wrong, you are smart and wonderful. You were put here for a purpose, whether to change the world for the better or maybe just to be a muse to the person who will. Either way, each role is just as important. Helping others is the only thing in my life I have ever wanted to do. This blog is my step toward that goal.