This is NOT a political post. I have to state that first! This blog is about the amount of energy buzzing around during this time. There are so many reasons for people to feel so strongly right now that I will not dwell on any particular reason. What I will focus on is the density of those feelings clouding our everyday life.
If anyone had even a remote inkling that they have some type of empathic abilities, these past weeks have most likely proved that feeling to be positive. You cannot miss that people are feeling things extremely strongly lately. I don’t blame anyone for it either.
The November full moon on the 14th, labelled the “Super Moon”, was a huge sign of change to come. Things will sure as shit change drastically in the next 6 months, let me tell you. Aside from our societal changes, the moons forecast indicated many upheavals within our lives, whether personal or work-based. Needless to say, everyone is experiencing some sort of routine change, which in our basic human makeup is just plain frustrating. Whether the change is ‘bad’ or ‘good’, it is still change, and everyone needs an adjustment period.
Let me just tell ya, this place is crazy right now you guys. Energy and spiritually speaking, I mean.
Signs that you have been feeling others crap and your body isn’t having it:
- Unbalance; your emotions are all over the place for unexplained reasons.
- Fatigue; no matter how much sleep you get.
- Headaches; constant and consistent, bordering a migraine.
- Indigestion; brought on by stress of feeling ALL OF THE THINGS.
- Insomnia; more than usual and may even be linked to the indigestion.
- Irritability; mostly due to the accumulation of the previous symptoms.
- Spirits everywhere; all over the place and all up in your face.
- Panic attacks; sudden, unexpected, and not occurring at ‘typical’ times.
Ways to get past all the above crap (kind of):
- The usual protection routine; crystals, candles, herbs, energy bubbles, etc.
- Hold onto something, cause it’s happening y’all.
- Self-care!!! Walks, exercise, scented baths, message, yoga, pedicure.
- Don’t whine too much, it is never healthy to dwell on the negative for too long.
- Be kind to others.
- Lock yourself in your house and watch Netflix for the next 6 months.
- Dive into your hobbies and let the obsession overtake you.
- Take naps, eat ice cream for dinner, play with Lego’s, and refuse to get out of your yoga pants.
We’re all in this together you guys and regardless of where your beliefs lay, we will all get through it. As the movie Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure said, “Be excellent to each other!”
Go with light and love.